I miss you Grandad


I miss you Grandad

Dear Grandad,

I miss you. I miss being a little lad a playing at your house. I loved coming to Nelson to see you. I remember Rabbit Island and walking along the beach with you and Gran, finding the truck and fixing it up. I remember your shed under the house where you would fix anything.

Where have you gone? why did you leave so early? I miss you. I wish I had asked you more about life and learned more about what you knew. I know that there are things I will never know because I didn't ask you. The things I should have learnt and will now learn the hard way because I didn't ask you.

I'm in China and I don't know if you've been here but I know you have travelled and know a thing or two about life and it's ups and downs. Why didn't I ask you more when I was younger? I guess because I was to young huh?

I remember starting to ask you about the war and what you did in it but I never really found out much. I never really heard the stories you had.

How did I let your life pass me by and not realise how valuable it was. I wish I had known more and asked you about it. I miss you. Come back please.

Hayds

14 comments (Add your own)

1. gmkmsvlFek wrote:
mystic lake casino
free slots
play slots for free win real money
online casino slots no download
jackpot party casino slots
pala casino

Mon, April 30, 2018 @ 1:35 AM

2. nbyClaph wrote:
viagra without prescription cheap viagra online viagra professional [url=http://viagranerrds.com/]online pharmacy viagra[/url]

Mon, August 6, 2018 @ 2:55 AM

3. bghdaump wrote:
cheap viagra buy sildenafil buy discount viagra [url=http://viagracefo.com/]generic viagra[/url]

Mon, August 6, 2018 @ 6:28 AM

4. bfsfloft wrote:
viagra spam order viagra online viagra generic online [url=http://bestbuymaleenhancement.com/]order viagra online[/url]

Mon, August 6, 2018 @ 2:32 PM

5. best online traning wrote:
Nice post.
Core Java Training

Wed, March 6, 2019 @ 12:56 AM

6. best online traning wrote:
best article
. MySql Admin Training
Informatica Powercenter Training
Ansible Training
Devops Puppet Training
DevOps Chef Training

Wed, March 6, 2019 @ 12:58 AM

7. wrote:
You could definitely see your expertise within the work you write.

The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who
are not afraid to say how they believe. Always go
after your heart.

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 8:58 PM

8. wrote:
Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after
reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Sat, June 29, 2019 @ 9:27 AM

9. wrote:
Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that
this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back
again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 2:05 AM

10. wrote:
What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this
web site on a regular basis, if so then you will absolutely obtain nice experience.
natalielise plenty of fish

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 2:48 PM

11. wrote:
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you should publish more on this issue, it
might not be a taboo matter but usually people
don't speak about such subjects. To the next! Best wishes!!

Sat, September 7, 2019 @ 8:05 AM

12. wrote:
Heya! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog like yours require
a lot of work? I'm brand new to running a blog however I do
write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start
a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online. Please let me
know if you have any recommendations or tips for
brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Mon, November 11, 2019 @ 3:31 PM

13. wrote:
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways,
just wanted to say great blog!

Mon, November 11, 2019 @ 4:32 PM

14. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little
bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and
everything. But think about if you added some great photos or video clips to
give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
images and videos, this site could undeniably be one of the best in its niche.

Superb blog!

Tue, November 12, 2019 @ 6:55 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.